Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 100 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
t123 Offline

21.03.2018 14:19
hrew a wild pitch that scored Chase Headley. Aaron Hicks added an RBI double in the eighth.Xander Bogaerts hit his 21st homer fo Antworten

ATLANTA -- Make it 6-for-6 for Russell Westbrook and the Oklahoma City Thunder: six straight triple-doubles for Westbrook and six straight wins as the Thunder held on to beat the Atlanta Hawks 102-99 on Monday.Westbrook, who started just 1-of-8 from the floor, finished with 32 points on 10-of-22 shooting, plus 13 rebounds and 12 assists to record his 11th triple-double of the season.I get satisfaction in winning, Westbrook said. Thats the most important part to me. My guys do an amazing job of working on their games and making my job easy, and my jobs to be able to find those guys.Westbrook recorded this triple midway through the third quarter, setting up Victor Oladipo for an and-1 layup. Of Westbrooks 48 career triple-doubles, Monday marked the 19th time he completed the feat before the end of the third quarter. Thats the most three-quarter triple-doubles in the NBA since the start of Westbrooks career, with James Harden and Steph Curry tied for second with four.I know theres so much talk about Russell and what hes doing, because what hes doing is really incredible, remarkable, Thunder coach Billy Donovan said. Obviously the league hasnt seen something like this in a long, long time. I give Russell a lot of credit, and our other guys as well. Were a team. These guys are all together. Theyre all trying to fulfill their role. Theyre all trying to do their job. Theyre all trying to play together. Theyre all trying to make each other better and help each other.Westbrooks triple-double pulls him within one of Michael Jordans seven-game streak, the longest since 1989. Hell have a chance to match it on Friday as the Thunder host the Houston Rockets. Wilt Chamberlain holds the record with nine straight in 1967-68.?I just hope he keeps doing it, man. Its unbelievable, Thunder guard Anthony Morrow said. Hes getting [the numbers] within the game. Its not like hes forcing it. Its something Ive never seen before. Its a blessing for all of us to be a part of that type of greatness. Hes doing it for the team. Hes leading us. Were just following him.The Thunder led by as many as 15 in the second half, but the Hawks made a push, narrowing the gap. Westbrook scored 11 of his 32 in the fourth quarter, including the Thunders final nine points to close the game. As he stepped to the line for a free throw after an and-1 late in the fourth, MVP chants rung out throughout Philips Arena.Thats crazy, right? Westbrook said. It definitely caught me off guard, but I just played, man, and continued to play. Especially on the road.This is the latest a player has gone into a season averaging a triple-double since Oscar Robertson in 1963-64, and Westbrook continued his torrid pace with another full stat line to round out at 31.0 points, 10.9 rebounds and 11.3 assists through 22 games. Thats a triple-double in half of his games this season -- the same amount the rest of the NBA has combined.You could see it in the summertime, Morrow said. He never backs down from a challenge. I think where some people may have seen this as a tough situation for him with all those guys leaving ... he trusted in us and definitely trusted in himself, and you see what hes doing. Hes leading us and doing a great job. Reshad Jones Jersey . Louis Blues. Shane Hnidy joins Brian Munz for the broadcast on TSN 1290 Radio at 7pm ct. Anthony Fasano Jersey .ca! Hi Kerry, Its another day and here we are looking at another dubious hit to the head. In this case Blue Jackets forward Brandon Dubinsky elbowed Saku Koivu in the head about a second after he dished off the puck to a teammate, knocking him unconscious. http://www.cheapfootballdolphinsjerseys.com/?tag=authentic-jarvis-landry-jersey . The news was first reported on Gonzalezs Twitter account and confirmed by the Rockies. Gonzalez has a six-week window before position players have their first workout at spring training in Arizona. Cheap Dolphins Jerseys China . Irving scored 23 points, Tristan Thompson had 20 points and 10 rebounds and the Cavaliers beat the Denver Nuggets 117-109 on Friday night. Jermon Bushrod Jersey . Numbers Game examines the deal that sees Michael Del Zotto and Kevin Klein switch places. The Predators Get: D Michael Del Zotto. NEW YORK -- Starlin Castro was at the plate in the bottom of the seventh inning Thursday night when Baltimore finished a 4-0 win at Toronto, eliminating the Yankees from postseason contention.Knowing New York had failed to reach the playoffs for the third time in four years, the mind of Yankees manager Joe Girardi immediately shifted attention to 2017. He removed CC Sabathia after one more batter and pinch ran for Brett Gardner in the eighth when Girardi didnt like the way the speedy outfielder was running.Its kind of how Im wired, and you start thinking about, OK, what do we need to do? Girardi said.Sabathia (9-12) allowed one run and four hits over a season-high 7 1/3 innings for his first win in a month and finished with a 3.91 ERA, his lowest since 2012. Playing his final game at Yankee Stadium, Bostons David Ortiz was honored in a pregame ceremony, struck out, walked and ended the series 0 for 10 with four strikeouts.But the Yankees thoughts were on another subpar season. They have not won a postseason game since Derek Jeter broke an ankle in the 2012 AL Championship Series opener.After a 9-17 start, the Yankees did not get back above .500 until June 10. They were 53-53 when they brought up rookie catcher Gary Sanchez on Aug. 3 following the trades of Aroldis Chapman, Andrew Miller, Carlos Beltran and Ivan Nova.Most Yankees fans looked to the future.Everybody gave up on us, shortstop Didi Gregorius said. I think we scared everybody, actually, to be honest, because nobody expected us to be all the way here.Aaron Judge and Tyler Austin were promoted 10 days later on the morning Alex Rodriguez was released, and they homered back to back in their first big league at-bats. The Baby Bombers began to climb the standings, pulling within one game of a wild-card spot on Sept. 10.But even with Sanchez hitting 20 home runs in his first 51 big league games, they faded from contention with a 3-11 skid that included a four-game sweep at Fenway Park.New York (83-76) trails Baltimore and Toronto by four games for the ALs wild cards with three games to play. A final three-game series against the Orioles wont have much significance for the Yankees.Its pretty quiet in there, probably the quietest Ive ever seen after a win, Girardi said. There were some good things that happened, but in the end we fell short and we didnt have a successful season.Sabathia, who struggled to reinvent himself at age 36, left to a loud ovation, ending a six-start winless streak and improving to 2-2 despite a 2.37 ERA in his final eight starts. He compensated for a drop in fastball velocity by developing a cutter this season and pitched with better location using a brace on his surgically repaired right kneee.ddddddddddddhat cutter is a game-changer for him, catcher Brian McCann said. When youre changing identities and who youve always been as a pitcher and to have the success he had was great.Coming back from a 2015 season that ended with a trip to an alcohol rehabilitation center, Sabathia made 30 starts and stayed healthy except for a short disabled list stint caused by a groin strain. His $25 million option for 2017 becomes guaranteed if he is not on the DL Sunday because of a left shoulder injury.The way I was able to pitch and use all my pitches and make this new style work for me is definitely encouraging, Sabathia said. We used it a lot, had some weak contact, a lot of double plays.Playing against his former team, Jacoby Ellsbury hit an RBI double in the fifth off Henry Owens (0-2) for a 2-1 lead. The Yankees padded the margin in the sixth on a blustery night when Robby Scott walked Austin with the bases loaded, then threw a wild pitch that scored Chase Headley. Aaron Hicks added an RBI double in the eighth.Xander Bogaerts hit his 21st homer for Boston (92-67), which is competing with Cleveland (91-67) and Texas (94-65) for the ALs best record and home-field advantage throughout the postseason. A day after clinching the AL East, the Red Sox rested second baseman Dustin Pedroia, first baseman Hanley Ramirez, right fielder Mookie Betts, catcher Sandy Leon and third baseman Brock Holt from their starting lineup.New York hopes its young players can spark a rebound similar to Bostons.Coming into spring training next year, were expecting to win. Were not expecting to rebuild, McCann said. These guys are going to play big roles and theyre ready for it.A-ROD WATCHAlex Rodriguez is expected to start work as a Yankees instructor at the teams minor league complex, where Orlando Hernandez arrived Thursday.TRAINERS ROOMYankees: RHP Masahiro Tanaka (forearm) threw a bullpen session and said he could start Saturday against Baltimore. Manager Joe Girardi said he had not made a decision. ... 1B Greg Bird (right labrum surgery) had an RBI double and struck out twice in four at-bats against Philadelphia prospects in his first Instructional League game in Tampa, Florida. He went 0 for 2 in an intrasquad game Monday. ... RHP James Kaprielian, selected in the first round of the 2015 amateur draft, is scheduled to pitch in the instructional league against Toronto on Friday, his first outing since he went on Class A Tampas DL in late April with an elbow flexor strain.UP NEXTYankees: Michael Pineda (6-11) is to start Friday against Baltimore. Rain is possible. Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz