Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 72 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

24.05.2018 14:33
im to fifth. Verstappen questioned why h Antworten

NEW YORK -- Baruch College gave 30 student-athletes more than $255,000 in improper benefits over the course of five years, NCAA officials said in a decision issued Thursday.The NCAA Division III Committee on Infractions said the schools former vice president for student affairs and enrollment management and its former head womens basketball coach both violated NCAA ethical conduct rules.As I stated unambiguously to the NCAA, Baruch College accepts, and takes full responsibility for, the fact that some improper benefits were made available to a limited number of student-athletes during the period from 2010-2015, Baruch Colleges President Mitchel B. Wallerstein said in a statement.The committee said in its report that it had not seen a high-level campus administrator who had such breadth and scope of responsibilities in an infractions case as the former vice president.The former vice president wanted to raise the profile of athletics at the college and as part of that effort he was closely involved in the recruitment, admission and awarding of financial aid for prospects and student-athletes, especially in the sport of womens basketball, Gerald Houlihan, a member of the infractions committee.The administrator and coach were not named in the report and university officials declined to name them.The former vice president, who was with the institution for 10 years, and former head womens basketball coach knowingly arranged or provided impermissible financial aid and extra benefits to student-athletes, according to the NCAA.However, the former vice president claimed he did not receive education on NCAA rules, therefore the violations were inadvertent. The former head womens basketball coach also said he had insufficient rules education, according to the NCAA.The penalties include four years of probation, a one-year postseason ban for the womens basketball team and prohibiting the coach and vice president from all athletically related duties for one year.When asked about the possibility of an appeal, Baruch spokesperson Christina Latouf said the college will digest the information and respond at another time. The school in Manhattan has 18,000 students and 13 sports teams, according to its website.Violations included granting in-state residency based on athletics, providing impermissible financial aid, cash awards and extra benefits and choosing student-athletes for resident assistant positions when they were not qualified.The case started when Baruch College received two anonymous letters in early 2013 that alleged the former vice president provided two student-athletes improper financial aid. An internal investigation was conducted and a self-report was submitted to the NCAA enforcement staff in January 2014.Wallerstein said the college made some changes during the course of the NCAAs investigation, including revamping the role of the athletics director, appointing a new faculty athletics representative, establishing an athletics compliance team and improving training on student-athlete recruitment and financial aid.This was not the first time Baruch College was found to have committed major violations.In the 2004-05 and 2005-06 academic years, the womens basketball program was involved in a work-study program that wasnt monitored correctly and led to extra benefits and wages for work not completed. Penalties included one year probation, a $5,000 penalty, vacated wins, and a two-game suspension for an assistant coach.Houlihan said the prior case did not factor into the committees decision.I am committed to having an Athletics Program at Baruch College of which our students, faculty, staff, and the entire Baruch community can be proud and that is managed in an ethical and responsible fashion, Wallerstein said. Air Max 98 Nere e Bianche . Both players have lower body injuries that will keep them out of the lineup until at least January 31, which is the first game they can be activated from IR. Air Max 98 Bianche Uomo .com) - Richie Incognito has reportedly been admitted to a psychiatric care unit in Arizona. http://www.airmax98.it/air-max-98-bianche.html ., and Rudi Swiegers of Kipling, Sask., took sixth spot on Saturday in pairs at the NHK Trophy ISU Grand Prix figure skating competition. Air Max 98 Gundam 2018 . Louis Blues absence from top spot in the TSN. Nike Air 180 Shop Online . The defence is doing its part, too. Drew Brees threw a pair of touchdown passes in the first half and the guys on the other side made sure that was enough, sending the Saints to a 17-13 victory over the Atlanta Falcons on Thursday night. Max Verstappen suggested Sebastian Vettel should go back to school to learn some nicer language after the Germans radio meltdown in the closing stages of the Mexican Grand Prix.Vettel caught up with Verstappen in the closing stages of the race, forcing the Red Bull driver into a mistake across the grass at Turn 1 with three laps to go. However, immediately after that, Verstappen refused to give up the position, despite being advised to by Red Bull, prompting an expletive-laden rant from Vettel.Verstappen said Vettels recent demeanour on radio has been ridiculous and, despite being the youngest driver on the grid, suggested the Ferrari driver seek out some language classes.?I dont know how often hes using very bad language in general but I think he has to go back to school or something to get some better language, Vettel said. I will speak to him because its ridiculous the way hes handling it. Hes always so frustrated, the whole weekend hes just shouting on the radio. Hes just a frustrated guy at the moment.Verstappen refusing to yield position meant his Red Bull teammate Daniel Ricciardo closed up to Vettel, with the pair nearly colliding at Turn 4 as the Ferrari driver appeared to move under braking to defend fourth position.dddddddddddd Vettel has previously criticised Verstappen for doing the same and the Dutchman could not resist a little dig at the four-time world champions driving late on.I saw the footage already. At least I can do it in a good way, because its ridiculous what he did. Daniel is alongside him and he just turned into him. They touched and then he started shouting on the radio.Verstappen crossed the line third but was immediately handed a five-second penalty, demoting him to fifth. Verstappen questioned why he was penalised when race leader Lewis Hamilton and Mercedes teammate Nico Rosberg went wide at Turn 1 at the start and were not.I think its pretty similar to what happened in lap one, corner one, Lewis went off and gained a massive advantage. Nico also went off at Turn 1 when we touched, he also gained an advantage.[With Seb] I didnt even gain an advantage, I was still ahead under braking, when I came back on track I was same length in front, so I think its ridiculous Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Stitched Jerseys China Womens NFL Jerseys NFL T-shirts From China Cheap Jerseys Throwback ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz