Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen
 Bilder
jokergreen0220 Offline

14.03.2019 07:24
The Toronto Maple Leafs will aim for a fourth straight win tonight when they visit the San Jose Sharks as part of their five-gam Antworten

The Toronto Maple Leafs will aim for a fourth straight win tonight when they visit the San Jose Sharks as part of their five-game road trip. Cheap Hornets Jerseys China . The Maple Leafs road trip began with Mondays victory over the Anaheim Ducks. The game marked Toronto head coach Randy Carlyles return to Anaheim, where he served as head coach of the Ducks for six-plus seasons before getting fired on Nov. 31, 2011 and replaced by Bruce Boudreau. The Ducks won the Stanley Cup in 2007 under Carlyle, who went 273-182-61 during his time with Anaheim. Phil Kessel and Tyler Bozak each registered a goal and two assists to lead Toronto to a 3-1 win over the Ducks on Monday. Paul Ranger had the other goal and Jonathan Bernier stopped 43-of-44 shots for the win. "It is nice to start off the road trip with a win," Bozak said. "We know it is going to be a really tough trip so that is a big start for us." The Maple Leafs, who are 13-12-7 on the road, also will face the Sharks, Kings, Capitals and Red Wings on their trek. Toronto enters tonight with a one-point lead over Montreal for second place in the Atlantic Division and the Leafs can extend that cushion over the idle Canadiens. The Sharks have won the last two meetings in the series with Toronto and recorded a 4-2 road win over the Maple Leafs on Dec. 3. Niemi stopped 28-of-30 shots to notch the victory and the 30-year-old netminder is 2-1-0 with a 2.01 goals against average in three career games against the Leafs. Toronto has lost six of its last seven games versus the Sharks, but the Leafs were able to halt a five-game winless streak in San Jose when they posted a 4-2 win in Silicon Valley on Jan. 11, 2011. The Sharks had recorded three wins and pair of ties over five meetings from 1997-2008 before Toronto halted the skid in its last trip to San Jose. The Sharks hope to gain some additional ground in the race for the Pacific Division title, as they shoot for a third straight win tonight. Prior to the Olympic break in February, Anaheim seemed poised to run away with the Pacific crown but the Sharks have made a race of it by going 7-2-1 over their past 10 games. The Sharks enter Tuesday just four points behind the idle Ducks for first place. After beginning a four-game homestand with an overtime loss against Carolina, the Sharks have recorded consecutive wins over Pittsburgh and Montreal. The victories over the Penguins and Canadiens have pushed San Joses excellent home record to 24-4-4 this season. In Saturdays 4-0 win against Montreal, the Sharks received the only offense they would need when Tommy Wingels scored shorthanded just 2:26 into the game. It was the first of two goals on the night for Wingels, while Logan Couture added a marker and two assists. Antti Niemi held down the fort, stopping 27 shots for his third shutout of the season. "(Niemi) played great," said Wingels. "I think for the most part we kept them to the outside, but he made a couple big saves." Matt Nieto added a goal and an assist for the Sharks, who have won four of their last five home games. Next up for San Jose is a three-game road trip that is set to begin Thursday evening in Columbus. The Sharks also will visit both New York teams on the swing, taking on the Islanders on Friday before battling the Rangers on Sunday. Frank Kaminsky Jersey . The Jets have now won three straight at home and four of the last five at the MTS Centre. After a scoreless first period, Brad Marchand scored his first goal in eight games eight seconds into the second. Percy Miller Jersey . Karlovic of Croatia used his big serve to beat Jiri Vesely of the Czech Republic 7-6 (6), 7-6 (7). Kohlschreiber had lost all of his three previous matches against Istomin but the German broke serve for a decisive 3-2 lead in the third set and held on to reach his first final of the year. http://www.cheaphornetsjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-dell-curry-jersey . Lynchs attorney, Ivan Golde, told The Associated Press on Thursday of the plea deal that was reached with the Alameda County District Attorney Office. The plea will be formally entered in court in Oakland, Calif.On Sunday, TSN Hockey Insiders Darren Dreger and Bob McKenzie revealed their projected list of players who will be named to the Canadian Olympic hockey team on Tuesday based on information that they have right now. The pair also spoke to how P.K. Subban might deal with a reduced role on the team, the make-up of the Canadian defence and whether or not players currently on the fringes - like forwards Chris Kunitz and Martin St. Louis will make the squad. Hockey Canada announces its mens team for the 2014 Sochi Olympic Winter Games on Tuesday. You can catch full coverage live on TSN, TSN Radio and TSN.ca at 10am et/7am pt. Goaltenders: Carey Price, Roberto Luongo and Mike Smith Defence: (Left) - (Right) Duncan Keith - Drew Doughty Jay Bouwmeester - Shea Weber Marc-Edouard Vlasic - Alex Pietrangelo Dan Boyle (R) - P.K. Subban Forwards: (Left Wing - Centre - Right Wing) Logan Couture - Sidney Crosby - Steven Stamkos Jamie Benn - Jonathan Toews - Corey Perry Matt Duchene - Ryan Getzlaf - Claude Giroux Patrick Sharp - John Tavares - Rick Nash Patrice Bergeron - Martin St. Louis Fighting for Positions: Forwards: Eric Staal, Chris Kunitz, Patrick Marleau and Jeff Carter Defence: Mark Giordano, Dan Hamhuis, Marc Staal and Brent Seabrook Considering the minutes he logs and the role he plays for the Montreal Canadiens, can P.K. Subban be a seventh or eighth defenceman for Canada? Dreger: If you ask P.K. Subban, hell say absolutely - "Just name me to the team and Ill worry about where I fit in when we get to Russia and we start competing in the Games." But from a management or coaching perspective, Team Canada has to ask the question. Youre a big minute guy for the Montreal Canadiens - are you okay with being a bit player - if you will - not playing in games and being used sparingly if all the defencemen on Team Canada remain healthy? Again, I believe that the answer is yes. P.K. just wants to make this team. Back in the summer, Team Canada coach Mike Babcock said hed like four right defencemen and four left defencemen. Do you think it will end up that way? McKenzie: I think its likely that its going to be four lefts and four rights and that might be problematic for P.K. p;Subban or Brent Seabrook or Dan Boyle, one of the very good right defencemen. Larry Johnson Jersey. . But I think this is what Mike Babcock wants. Now in the final analysis, do they maybe change their minds and go with two rights and go with Subban and Seabrook as your seventh and eighth defencemen? I suppose thats a possibility, but I dont think theres any question that Mike Babcock would prefer four lefts and four rights. Chris Kunitz is having a great year alongside Sidney Crosby and hes listed as "fighting for a position." Can he win over the decision makers? Dreger: I think he can, but its going to be a really difficult decision and the next round of decisions will be made on Monday. And dont be surprised if Kunitz becomes one of those players who is a final decision leading up to the announcement as late as Tuesday morning. Thats what its going to come down to. Statistically, hes made a very strong case. Is he better than Patrick Sharp? Is he better than Matt Duchene or Jamie Benn? And what happens, God forbid, if Sidney Crosby goes down? Can Chris Kunitz be as effective without No. 87? Steve Yzerman did not pick Martin St. Louis for the Vancouver Olympics in 2010, but now hes the general manager of the Tampa Bay Lightning and St. Louis has been a superstar for him. Is there any way he cant pick St. Louis? McKenzie: I cant imagine that Martin St. Louis is not going to be on this team and when I look at that right wing position and you see St. Louis competing for a spot, I can see possibly four guys ahead of him - Steven Stamkos, Claude Giroux, Corey Perry and Rick Nash. I believe that those four guys will be on the team, but I also think in the final analysis, with Stamkos out and St. Louis absolutely carrying the Tampa Bay Lightning, I cant imagine that Steve Yzerman can do anything but make St. Louis one of the 14 forwards. If thats the case and there are five guys on the right, then youve got seven guys - Logan Couture, Jamie Benn, Matt Duchene, Patrick Marleau, Patrick Sharp, Eric Staal and Chris Kunitz - with only four who can make it. Thats the kind of difficult decision that people will have to make. Hockey Canada announces its mens team for the 2014 Sochi Olympic Winter Games on Tuesday. You can catch full coverage live on TSN, TSN Radio and TSN.ca at 10am et/7am pt. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz