Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 87 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

25.05.2018 16:08
I thought tonight. All the other lines had Antworten

WASHINGTON -- Dont look now, but Carey Price is hard to beat when hes angry.Mad at himself, his teammates and everybody for getting pulled the previous night, Price made a statement in his return to the net as the Montreal Canadiens snapped the Washington Capitals winning streak at six with a 2-1 victory Saturday night.Price stopped 20 of the 21 shots he faced in a better effort by the 2014-2015 Vezina Trophy-winning goaltender and his entire team than they displayed Friday in a lackluster loss to the San Jose Sharks.It was important for everybody to get an opportunity to bounce back, said Price, who earned his 17th win of the season and 250th of his NHL career. I didnt have any doubts about the resiliency of our hockey team and the way we would respond.Upon getting yanked for giving up four goals on 18 shots Friday, Price stared down his bench before going down the tunnel. Price explained he was just ticked off and that everything was good between him and coach Michel Therrien.I think were all professionals and were able to realize that hockeys emotional and sometimes youre not going to see eye-to-eye on things, Price said. But at the end of the day you show up to work the next day and get the job done.Price got the job done with big stops on T.J. Oshie, Marcus Johansson and former teammate Lars Eller. His teammates got the job done as Artturi Lehkonen and Jeff Petry scored and the Canadiens blocked 21 shots and contained Alex Ovechkin and the Capitals high-powered offense.Defenseman Shea Weber, who left late in the second period when he took a shot from Washingtons Dmitry Orlov off the right leg, wasnt surprised that Price or anyone else rebounded as strongly as they did.We werent good enough for him last night and we did a lot better job in protecting him and clearing everything out of the way for him tonight, said Weber, who pronounced himself feeling great after the game. Were a tight group in here and everyone wants to be good for each other and theres a responsibility in here and hes one of our teammates and weve got to be a lot better for him.The Capitals couldnt say the same about their play in front of 2015-2016 Vezina winner Braden Holtby, who made 23 saves on 25 shots. Nicklas Backstrom scored a 5-on-3 power play goal for Washington, which lost for the first time since Dec. 3 and in regulation for the first time since Dec. 1.Eller, who was traded from the Canadiens to the Capitals in June, said it was too easy a night for Price.To beat any goalie, you have to get shots, said Eller, referring to a shot drought of 15:22 that lasted from the second period into the third. We made it hard for ourselves.Capitals coach Barry Trotz said before the game that he expected Price to come back and make a statement, adding that If theres one area that I know theyre going to be good tonight, its going be in net. He wasnt wrong about the goaltender he got to know well at the World Cup of Hockey in September.They were defending pretty well and they got one of the best goaltenders in the National Hockey League in Price, Trotz said afterward. Hes been outstanding. We didnt make it hard enough, I thought, on Carey. ... I thought they had a little more bite in their game than we did.Game notes The Capitals recalled F Zach Sanford from the American Hockey League on Saturday morning as he skated in his first NHL game since Nov. 26. ... Backstroms goal gave him six points in his past six games and 18 in his past 16. ... Canadiens D Nathan Beaulieu was given a 10-minute misconduct for abuse of officials after tapping his stick on the ice and saying something to a referee when coming out of the penalty box following Backstroms goal.UP NEXTCanadiens: Host Anaheim on Tuesday night.Capitals: Off until visiting Philadelphia on Wednesday night.---Follow Hockey Writer Stephen Whyno on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/SWhyno . Nike AH6799-101 Air Max 98 Gym Red Uomo . Galatasaray said in a statement on its website Monday that Mancini signed a three-year contract and will be paid 3.5 million euros for the upcoming season, with his salary upped to 4. Air Max 97 Italian Flag . Robredo, ranked No. 16, bounced back from an upset loss to Leonardo Mayer in the second round of the Royal Guard Open in Chile last week to down Carreno Busta in 1 hour, 25 minutes. On a day filled mostly with qualifying matches, fifth-seeded Marcel Granollers of Spain also entered the second with a 7-5, 3-6, 6-2 win over Aljaz Bedene of Slovenia, while Guido Pella of Argentina defeated Guillermo Garcia-Lopez of Spain 7-6 (6), 6-4 to advance. http://www.airmax270.it/nike-air-max-97-ultra-17-uomo-donna-argento-metallizzato-varsity-rosso-917704-002.html .B. -- The Baie-Comeau Drakkar took over sole possession of first place atop the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League on Thursday with their sixth straight win. Air Max 270 Uscita . DAmigo scored twice in regulation and added the shootout winner as the Toronto Marlies edged the San Antonio Rampage 5-4 in American Hockey League action. Nike Off White 2018 Italia . LOUIS -- Alexander Steen scored a power-play goal with 59. WASHINGTON -- The Washington Capitals enter their home opener Saturday night as the defending Presidents Trophy winners, but still in pursuit of their first Stanley Cup.After rolling to 120 points -- 11 more than any other team -- the Capitals were eliminated in six games in the Eastern Conference semifinals by their rivals and eventual cup winners, the Pittsburgh Penguins.The Capitals opened this season Thursday night in the same building where last season ended and endured a similar result, dropping a 3-2 decision at Pittsburgh in a game decided by a shootout.Trailing 2-1 after two periods, Washington tied it in the third and had several chances in overtime.I thought we had a good third period and I thought the 3-on-3 we were very good, Capitals coach Barry Trotz said.Washington looks to carry that momentum into Saturday night against an Islanders team it went 3-0-1 against last season.Reigning Vezina Trophy winner Braden Holtby made 28 saves against Pittsburg and right winger Andre Burakovsky scored twice while playing on the second line with Marcus Johansson and center Nicklas Backstrom.I think all three of us are thinking the same way. Me and (Johansson) have a lot of speed on the outside and Nicki is probably the smartest player in the league, Burakovsky said. I think we have a lot of chemistry and well see a lot from it.Trotz added: That was by far our best line I thought tonight. All the other lines had spurts where they were okay, but they werent as consistent as that line.Rookie Zach Sanford, 21, made his NHL debut against Pittsburgh on the third line with center Lars Eller, who was acquired via trade from the Canadians in the offseason, and right winger Justin Williams.In 41 career games against the Islanders, Alex Ovechkin has 32 goals and 15 assists, whhile Backstrom has 24 assists in 31 games.dddddddddddd Holtby is 10-1-3 with a 2.21 career goals against average versus New York.In their opener Thursday night, the Islanders rallied to tie the Rangers at 2 early in the third period before dropping a 5-3 decision at Madison Square Garden.There could be some changes, Islanders coach Jack Capuano told NHL.com. We got guys hanging around here. We cant go with six defensemen. Its impossible to have six defensemen on your roster. We have to give other guys an opportunity here to find out early and see what we want to do on the back end.The Islanders got goals from Nick Leddy, Cal Clutterbuck and Brock Nelson.The Rangers went 1-for-5 on the power play while the Islanders failed in three attempts.Obviously even strength, it was a close game, Capuano said. Shots were 25-25. They pounded pucks on their power play. There were 12 shots on their power play and they got the big goal when they needed it.New York now faces a Washington team that cashed in 21.9 percent (fifth best in the NHL) of its power play chances last season.In his first action since March 8 of last season due to a groin injury, Jaroslav Halak made 34 saves against the Rangers.Saturday night marks a homecoming for Jason Chimera, who spent seven seasons with Washington before signing with the Islanders as a free agent in the offseason.His line, including center John Tavares and fellow free-agent signee Andrew Ladd, was scoreless Thursday night.Ladd has 14 goals and 19 assists in 42 games against Washington while Tavares owns 12 goals and 12 assists in 25 contests. Halak is 6-6-0 with a 2.73 goals against average versus the Capitals. Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Cheap Stitched Jerseys Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Jerseys White ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz