Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 90 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

26.05.2018 15:37
urn it into a goal, Richardson-Walsh sai Antworten

Even though the WNBA is on an Olympic break, Around The Rim is still bringing the latest womens basketball updates. This week, womens basketball analyst LaChina Robinson chats with Associated Press womens basketball writer Doug Feinberg.Feinberg, live from the Olympics in Rio, talks about Team USAs dominance over its opponents, Diana Taurasis performance and if this is Taurasis last time competing in the Olympic Games.He also shares with Robinson his thoughts on other players who are making a statement and which international team he believes further down the line could be serious competition for the U.S.Listen in for more. Brad Nortman Gear . "I wrote 36 on my sheet at the beginning of the game," the Cincinnati coach said, referring the yard line the ball would need to be snapped from. Discount NFL Jerseys Sale . Halladay signed a one-day contract with the Toronto Blue Jays on Monday that allowed the veteran right-hander to retire as a member of team with which he broke into the majors and spent the bulk of his distinguished 16-year career. http://www.nflauthenticcheapjerseys.com/tag/abry-jones-gear/ . -- Former San Diego Chargers safety Paul Oliver was found dead at his Atlanta-area home Tuesday night, and a medical examiner said Wednesday that the ex-player committed suicide. Donte Moncrief Gear . Reassurance came from Paul Tesori, his caddie and close friend whose newborn son is in intensive care in a Florida hospital. "Paul sent me a text this morning, just told me he loved me and wanted to go out and fight as hard as I would any other day," Simpson said Sunday after doing just that. Myles Jack Gear . The Dutchmans tenure got off to a poor start when referee Guido Winkmann awarded a penalty within two minutes for Niklas Starks clumsy challenge on Alexandru Maxim. RIO DE JANEIRO -- Britain snatched Pool B out of the United States hands, scoring two goals in the final eight minutes Saturday to defeat the Americans 2-1 in womens field hockey.Sophie Bray scored midway through the fourth period, then Alex Danson barely got the stick on a long shot and redirected it into the goal three minutes later for the clincher.The United States would have won the pool with a draw because of goal difference, making Britains strong finish more dramatic.We have to show resilience, British player Kate Richardson-Walsh said. The American side are full of positive energy, full of resilience themselves. So we have to learn from that and feed off that.Topping the group means Britain avoids possibly running into the No. 1-ranked Netherlands, the Group A winner, until the final. The Netherlands, the two-time defending Olympic champion, has allowed just one goal in five matches at the Rio de Janeiro Games.In quarterfinal action on Monday, Britain will play Spain, the United States will face Germany, the Netherlands plays Argentina and Australia will square off with rival New Zealand.The Americans, who havent medaled since 1984, posted the best pool play performance in team history.Weve had a good set of pool games, United States coach Craig Parnham said. Were disappointed with the result tonight, but overall and for the week, weve been very good. Huge amount of positives to come out of the week. Todays not the worst thing that can happen. We can learn some lessons from there, make sure we regroup and reset before the quarterfinall.ddddddddddddBritain outshot the United States 6-1 in the first half, but the match was scoreless at the break. Britain failed to score on four penalty corners, and U.S. goalkeeper Jackie Briggs had three saves in the first half.I think we were a bit outplayed, U.S. midfielder Michelle Vittese said. We dont ever like to do that. When we know that, I think it hits us a bit harder. Our job was just to get out there and do what we know we can do.The Americans had been a second-half team throughout pool play, and they looked ready to produce another strong effort. Vittese scored midway through the third quarter, and the United States took a 1-0 lead into the fourth period.Britain felt it was a matter of time before the dam burst. Briggs, who had been nearly impenetrable at the games, allowed two goals on two in the final period.We had a lot of possession, and just needed to turn it into a goal, Richardson-Walsh said. Its just believing, knowing that it would come.Two five-minute yellow cards hampered the United States in the second half. Julia Reinprecht got one late in the third period, and Vittese got one with 10 minutes remaining in the match.Britain scored its first goal with Vittese out.Our flow was interrupted a little bit by some of the cards, Parnham said. Playing with 10 is difficult, and we played a lot of that second half with 10. That makes a big difference.---Follow Cliff Brunt on Twitter (at)CliffBruntAP Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Cheap Stitched Jerseys Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Jerseys White ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz