Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 99 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

26.05.2018 15:38
etired.Farris, 21, won the 2013 world Antworten

The Los Angeles Dodgers traded veteran second baseman/outfielder Howie Kendrick to the Philadelphia Phillies on Friday. In return, the Dodgers received first baseman Darin Ruf and utility man Darnell Sweeney, a former Dodgers prospect.Sources say that Kendrick, 33, was unhappy with his irregular playing time with Dodgers this season and had asked to be traded. The Phillies could use him either in left field or at second base, or possibly both.Kendrick has one year remaining on a two-year, $20 million contract that will pay him $10 million in 2017. He hit a career-low .255, with a .326 on-base percentage, this year while starting 123 games at four positions (second base, third, first and left field).Howie Kendrick brings a proven, veteran presence to our young lineup, Phillies general manager Matt Klentak said in a statement. He is a hard worker, a great teammate and a true professional hitter. In addition, Howies defensive versatility provides significant flexibility to our roster, which should prove to be valuable to our club in 2017.The 30-year-old Ruf led the minor leagues in home runs in 2012, with 38, but was never able to win a full-time job in Philadelphia, where he was blocked at first base by Ryan Howard. His appeal to the Dodgers is that he has a career slash line of .299/.379/.542/.921 against left-handed pitching, with 17 home runs in 271 at-bats.Sweeney, 25, came up through the Dodgers system but was traded to Philadelphia in 2015 in the deal that sent Chase Utley to L.A. He batted .233, with six home runs and 12 stolen bases, in 118 games for Triple-A Lehigh Valley this season, while playing second base, shortstop, third base and center field. Nike Air Force 1 Low Hvid Dame . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over . Nike Air Force 1 Suede Dk . Brad Jacobs and his Sault Ste. Marie, Ont., team took control of the game early. http://www.airforce1dk.com/dame-nike-air-force-1-07-lx-sko-topmodet-hvid-sort-898889-100-tilbud-dk.html .J. -- Marty Brodeur beat the Pittsburgh Penguins yet again. Nike Air Force 1 Mid 07 Dk . Despite the cost, effort and an improved steroid test, its possible that very few -- if any -- positives will be detected, Dr. Richard Budgett told The Associated Press in an interview. "We just dont know what the results from Torino will be," Budgett said. Nike Air Force 1 Low Danmark .ca! Hi Kerry, Heres an interesting one. I know its common knowledge that all players are responsible for their sticks. We witnessed that when Zack Kassian hit Edmontons Sam Gagner in the face after a missed check. COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. -- Joshua Farris, the 2015 U.S. bronze medalist, who has been sidelined while recovering from a concussion, has retired.Farris, 21, won the 2013 world junior champion and appeared to be a rising star in the sport. But he fell badly while attempting a quadruple jump last July in practice.I am heartbroken that my competitive skating career is coming to an end before I was ready, but I plan to stay involved in the spport that has given me so much, said Farris, a native of Renton, Washington who lived in Colorado Springs.dddddddddddd While I focus on regaining my health, I will continue to skate, coach and choreograph. I also plan to volunteer as a figure skating official, pursue my college education and work on my music. Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Cheap Stitched Jerseys Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Jerseys White ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz